Tuesday, July 8, 2014

People look at you strange, say you changed, like you work so hard to stay the same

It’s troublesome to know that so many people want to be a boss and lead but 1) don’t want to be a worker and 2) don’t know how to lead.  This morning I saw a post by Rae Holliday on Instagram, “Everybody wants to shine like Diddy, but no one wants to work like Puff”!  This statement was so eye opening I felt like I could see into the future, lol!  If you think about it Puffy’s work ethic was bananas! He was EVERYWHERE doing EVERYTHING (still is).  It made me think on how many things Diddy or any entrepreneur tried at, failed at, and kept going. I mean if you never failed; you never tried anything new.  Believe me it is hard trying to come up in a world where everyone is trying to do the same.  We have to face the fact that everyone can’t be a boss or a leader someone has to be a worker.  I am comfortable in saying that, I will work as the worker bee until I become Queen Bee.  When that times comes, don’t look at me strange, saying I changed, like I work so hard to stay the same. Grind like Puff so I can shine like Diddy!  Thoughts?


No comments:

Post a Comment