Friday, September 13, 2013

Beginning

So about 3 years ago my world was a mess.  "Turn your mess into a message" was a quote that I came to live by. So what I did was create a blog on Tumblr that aimed to motivate myself by motivating others.  Although my world is not of much disarray (I still have a mess; looking beyond it though) opposed to three years ago, I still need the motivation plus I am bored at work, lol.  Another tid (not sure how to spell it) bit about me is that I love to learn new things so much like motivation...I plan to enlighten others so they can in return enlighten me.  

WARNING: I am not a grammatical freak so sometimes when I want you to feel what I am saying…I will type how I talk…no wha im sayin’ (GOOD) lol.  Please do not get it misconstrued; my dialect (of how I type) does not influence my intellect.    

I hope you enjoy this journey as much as I do....iEnlighten, iMotivate 

No comments:

Post a Comment